I'm actually now 29 weeks,
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=475&ad=20632049&cat=279
http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/9747269
I wish that we could go back in time and just know what is going to happen. I don't think we would have bought the house if we knew that we would finally have children, but I guess we make choices so that we can learn from them.
Reese has been singing a lot of songs lately. She sings "up above the world so high" from Twinkle Twinkle. She sang "round and round, all through the town" from Wheels on the Bus today. She copies everything we say now, so we are always on our toes hoping we don't teach her anything bad.
I am so glad it feels like summer! I can't go for as long of walks as I would like since my bladder is constantly squished, but just being outside is amazing. It's also pretty fun to take Reese to the park. She loves everything now. However after her little slide accident in Preston she is way more cautious, which is nice because she really doesn't have any fear at all.
Sorry there isn't much to update, we are just trying to make everything fall into place with our house, car, finances, church so I have been pretty MIA lately or just busy. I'm definitely feeling the last few weeks of freedom slip away, since I know I will be even more busy having a family addition soon. Just trying to get what I can done.
![]() |
| Putting on makeup |
![]() |
| Black eye from falling from slide :( |






No comments:
Post a Comment