5/11/2012
I wrote this next post to remind me of the joys of pregnancy.....warning lots of complaining...
26 weeks is definitely getting uncomfortable! Sleeping is a challenge, heart burn, a toddler squishing me and baby, crazy hormone changes... Apparently the brain forgets these things even just 21 months after your last pregnancy! However, I feel like my hormones are way out of wack this time, everything else is also a little bit worse than last time, but I only have 14 weeks or so left and then it will be a bit more challenging in other ways. I guess we go from one challenge to another.
Things have been more than tight with finances lately. We are honestly probably the most limited we have ever been- and hope to be! The doctor bills are what is crazy! Right now we pay close to $300 a month on doctor bills, and for July and August we will have to come up with another $370 for health insurance. We have just started paying tithing as well. In the scriptures it says to prove that God won't bless us if we pay our tithing-I do feel comfort in that , even though it is hard to let go and have faith. We have had blessings already. Jake has had 2 full weeks of work, a guy that Jake helped on the side of the road brought us food, some of our bills have been lowered. We have shut off our tv and gotten an antenna, but found that we actually get more than what we were paying for! We will soon be cancelling internet as well. I guess we still need to sacrifice to prove ourselves as well. I keep wishfully thinking that Reese will all of a sudden get potty trained as part of our blessings. I know it's a long shot, but I did say wishful thinking.
We are going to hopefully be putting our house up for sale. We want to build, and get some things paid off so that we aren't so tight. So for now I would have to say that we are living on faith and continue to try to live worthy of all of our blessings we are so grateful for.




1 comment:
You may have already done this, but I thought I'd say this anyway. Look into Medicaid and WIC. Now that you are going to be a family of four you might just qualify. And Medicaid can function as a secondary insurance. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment