Thursday, March 15, 2012

18 Weeks and Spring Fever!



I am officially 18 weeks today! We get to find out what we are having on Tuesday! I am way excited, Jake will actually get to be there this time! I really feel like we are having a boy, and apparently so does everyone else ha ha.  I'm good with either, and I know Jake really really really really really wants a boy too. He has this idea that he can teach a boy how to do wheelies on four wheelers and bikes, and that girls can't do that.  I think our little Reese can do anything, she is super active and already pretty athletic. We will show him. ;) When I was pregnant last time with Reese by this time we had pretty much decided on names for both a boy and a girl, at this point we really only have a name for a boy, Chance, and we also like the name Noah.  For girl names we can't decide on Tessa, Mindi, Journey and that's pretty much all that I can remember that we have agreed on.  With Chance we can't decide on a middle name, my dad has this idea that we should name him Chance Jacob, which isn't bad, we just aren't fans of naming our kids after ourselves.  So the middle name is still undecided, but I guess we have 22 weeks left to figure that out. 

I really wish that the weather would just warm up! Reese and I are going crazy staying inside all day, or maybe she is driving me crazy. She has a ton of energy and nowhere to put it. Sometimes we go to McDonald's or the mall's play place with friends so she can play, but it's just not the same. I took her outside the other day so she could ride her little four wheeler Santa brought her for Christmas and she loved it! When we came back in she kept grabbing our hands and taking us to the door so we could take her, but she was really mad when we didn't.  Today the high is supposed to be 63 degrees so hopefully the wind won't blow and we can go to a park and play.  

The other day we went to Uncle Dave and Aunt Steph's house to see all the animals.  We got to see 2 little pigs, sheep, ducks, and baby chicks! Reese loved it! She couldn't understand why she couldn't catch the sheep or the pigs.  She kept crouching down and patting her legs like she would call her dogs and they still didn't come, it was pretty funny! She has been learning all of the animal sounds and she can't quite understand what the pig says, so hopefully this video does it justice.  

No comments: