| Reese 5 months |
| Reese Day 1 |
| Week 1 |
| 1 month |
| 2 months |
| 3 months |
| 4 months |
| 4 months |
| 4 months |
At 4 months she started to sit up by herself.
| 5 months |
| 6 months |
At 6 months she started crawling!
| 7 months |
At 7 months started standing by herself.
| 7 months crawling |
| 8 months Easter Egg Hunt |
| 8 months Easter |
| 8 months and she finally fit her blessing dress! |
| 9 months |
9 months started walking!
| 10 months |
| Reese 11 months |
![]() |
| Reese 1 year old!!! |





3 comments:
Happy birthday beautiful Reese!
Oh my goodness! She's so adorable! Happy birthday to Reese!
Oh my gosh! Happy Birthday Reese!! I totally forget that it was that time. I cannot believe she's already a year. Sorry this is a little late but Happy Birthday Reese and I hope you enjoyed your very first year!! Love you guys.
Post a Comment