Jake ended it up being able to be home last night, but I had Bunco. So he stayed home and played with Reese while I went. I wanted to do something cutsie for him to show him my appreciation, so I came up with this idea. Being that it was St. Patrick's Day today, I made a shamrock that said "Wanna get Lucky?" and then in an envelope I put some lottery tickets in and a letter. On the outside of the envelope if you can't see it it says "Jake Good Luck You're worth a million!" I also taped a penny on the outside, it's supposed to be lucky because it's from the year that we got married...kinda cheesy I know, but gotta love it! It turns out he only won $1, but I guess that's why you don't really invest in the lottery!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
St. Patrick's Day
Jake ended it up being able to be home last night, but I had Bunco. So he stayed home and played with Reese while I went. I wanted to do something cutsie for him to show him my appreciation, so I came up with this idea. Being that it was St. Patrick's Day today, I made a shamrock that said "Wanna get Lucky?" and then in an envelope I put some lottery tickets in and a letter. On the outside of the envelope if you can't see it it says "Jake Good Luck You're worth a million!" I also taped a penny on the outside, it's supposed to be lucky because it's from the year that we got married...kinda cheesy I know, but gotta love it! It turns out he only won $1, but I guess that's why you don't really invest in the lottery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You're so creative!
I've been super bad at keeping up on my blog reading so I'm just now reading the last two of your posts. Ok, can I just start by telling you how Gorgeous Reese is!! OMG, seriously she is such a doll! Great idea on St. Patty's day. Fit's you to a "T". Still need to get together!!
Post a Comment