Monday, April 26, 2010

What's in a name?

So since I have known that I am having a baby girl, I have started buying something for her at least once a week. Jake and I have had no problems deciding on a name. For some reason Reese, just comes to mind and it seems to be perfect. As for the middle name, it will probably be Avery, but there is a slight chance of it being Olivia. It's funny, whenever we refer to her we always call her "Baby Reese".

I have been feeling her move since I was 15-16 weeks, but now, I can feel her doing some dance moves or something in there. I'm sure this will only get worse, but I can't wait to meet her! About 15 weeks left to go! It is going by crazy fast!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay!! I just randomly decided to check your blog to see if you updated!! Still LOVE LOVE the name, however, thinking you should go with Reeses pieces... they are the best and taste so good... oh wait.. are you not inventing a new candy?? Just kidding, I do love the name. Great seeing you last week. You're looking SO cute!!

nickandmindi said...

I LOVE the name Reese!!! It is so dang cute! I am so excited for you it is coming up so fast! YEAH!! When I move back we will for sure have to get together!